Fort Worth, TX
Are you ready to retire your wheelbarrow?
Geotex Engineering is looking for a full-time CMT Corporate Trainer for our Dallas – Fort Worth location. CMT Corporate Trainers train field staff to observe and test construction materials and report their findings to ensure that projects are completed according to the design Engineer’s plans and specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Train technicians to observe and test construction materials such as soils, concrete, asphalt, rebar and others
- Complete daily reports on technician’s progress
- Professional communication with all external and internal personnel
- Ability to withstand moderate physical activity (standing, lifting, walking, bending, stooping over, reaching, etc.)
- Ability to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record is required
- Ability to work flexible hours and in the elements
- Ability to train and impart knowledge
- Construction materials testing experience required
- Punctuality and patience a must
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.
Geotex Engineering provides our employees a culture that is exceptionally responsive and delivers superior quality to our employees and clients alike. Please review the open positions below and apply for positions aligned with your qualifications. We look forward to having your join our team!
Geotex Engineering Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.