Fort Worth, TX
Geotex Engineering is seeking a Construction Materials Testing (CMT) Project Manager for our Fort Worth, TX office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Obtain all project specification and plan submittals.
- Attend preconstruction and progress meetings as required.
- Verify that technicians have all required information and tools to complete a particular project.
- Keep documentation throughout the project, such as personnel, test reports, lab technicians, etc.
- Check all test results prior to report preparation.
- Ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Review, approve and sign project reports on industry specific software, SpectraQest.
- Identify areas of concern and propose solutions.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to withstand moderate physical activity (standing, lifting, walking, bending, stooping over, reaching, etc.)
- Ability to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project management and testing requirements.
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.
Geotex Engineering provides our employees a culture that is exceptionally responsive and delivers superior quality to our employees and clients alike. Please review the open positions below and apply for positions aligned with your qualifications. We look forward to having your join our team!
Geotex Engineering Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.