Fort Worth, TX
Geotex Engineering is looking for lab interns for Construction Materials Engineering Testing (CMT) and Geotechnical at our office in Fort Worth.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Record data and their findings legibly
- Work in a clean and efficient manner
- Communicate professionally with supervisor and co-workers
- Ability to withstand moderate physical activity (standing, lifting, walking, bending, stooping over, reaching, etc.)
- Ability to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Punctuality a must
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.
Geotex Engineering provides our employees a culture that is exceptionally responsive and delivers superior quality to our employees and clients alike. Please review the open positions below and apply for positions aligned with your qualifications. We look forward to having your join our team!
Geotex Engineering Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.