Fort Worth, TX
Geotex is looking for experienced or entry level full-time Geotechnical Drill Hand for our Fort Worth location. We provide continuous training as well as $1,000 in retention bonuses for the first year of service. Driller Assistants assist in the operations of CME and Mobil drill rigs procuring soil and aggregate samples for laboratory testing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist driller in operation and maintenance of drilling rigs and support vehicles
- Loading and unloading supplies for daily drilling
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Assist in obtaining samples
- Ability to withstand moderate physical activity (standing, lifting, walking, bending, stooping over, reaching, etc.)
- Ability to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record is required
- Ability to work flexible hours and in the elements
- Punctuality is a must
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.
Geotex Engineering provides our employees a culture that is exceptionally responsive and delivers superior quality to our employees and clients alike. Please review the open positions below and apply for positions aligned with your qualifications. We look forward to having your join our team!
Geotex Engineering Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.