Fort Worth, TX
Geotex is looking for an experienced Geotechnical Driller for our Fort Worth location. The job includes a $500 sign-on bonus, $1,000 in retention bonuses for the first year of service, and an annual variable bonus. Drillers operate CME and Mobil drill rigs procuring soil and aggregate samples for laboratory testing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drill and sample soils and rock strata using continuous flight augers, hollow-stem augers, and rock coring equipment
- Geotechnical logging
- Operate and maintain drill rigs and support vehicles
- Wear all personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to withstand moderate physical activity (standing, lifting, walking, bending, stooping over, reaching, etc.)
- Ability to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Valid CDL (Class A or B)
- Punctuality is a must
- Ability to work flexible hours and in the elements
- Occasional travel is required
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.
Geotex Engineering provides our employees a culture that is exceptionally responsive and delivers superior quality to our employees and clients alike. Please review the open positions below and apply for positions aligned with your qualifications. We look forward to having your join our team!
Geotex Engineering Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.