Fort Worth, TX
Geotex Engineering is a DBE, WBE, and HUB certified firm looking for experienced Geotechnical Engineers (PE). Geotechnical Engineers manage moderate to complex geotechnical projects by providing technical expertise required to exceed client expectations. The ideal candidate should have a passion for excellence, client satisfaction, and enjoy making a positive impact through a collaborative team effort. This position will reside in our Dallas-Fort Worth location and visa sponsorship is available.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work within a team on specific assignments of limited scope and with senior leadership review
- Identify Business Development opportunities
- Prepare engineering reports that provide practical geotechnical solutions
- Develop and manage projects (scope, schedule, budget)
- Perform and review engineering calculations, such as slope stability, settlement, bearing capacity, and seepage
- Conduct geotechnical field investigations
- Other duties as required
- Ability to withstand moderate physical activity (standing, lifting, walking, bending, stooping over, reaching, etc.)
- Ability to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- At least 5 years of experience as a PE
- Ability to organize logically and manage time effectively
- Lead, coach, and mentor junior professional staff
- Successfully work with minimal supervision
- Ability to engage in relevant dialogue with clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in TxDOT geotechnical projects
- Experience in North and/or Central Texas
- Eager to seek new challenges
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.
Geotex Engineering provides our employees a culture that is exceptionally responsive and delivers superior quality to our employees and clients alike. Please review the open positions below and apply for positions aligned with your qualifications. We look forward to having your join our team!
Geotex Engineering Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.