Geotex engineers and field crews are well-equipped to tackle the unique challenges involved with transportation projects, including mega-projects in busy metropolitan areas. Offering expert geotechnical and reliable construction materials testing services, Geotex works closely with clients, contractors, state and local governments, and every stakeholder essential to the successful completion of projects.
Geotex’s transportation projects have ranged in size from a few million to billions. We provide the critical testing, inspection, analysis, and consulting services that support the new construction, repair, and rehabilitation of roadways, light rail, bridges, railways, and airports. We also perform forensic evaluations and assist owners with deterioration issues in pavement, bridges, and other structures.
Having served as a trusted partner on a wide variety of projects, Geotex is ready to provide the highest standards in geotechnical and construction materials testing services for each client’s unique transportation project needs.
We also support engineering design firms in their project pursuits. Our professionalism, experience and resources strengthen multi-disciplinary teams while helping meet disadvantaged goals for TxDOT, transportation, aviation, rail and other public infrastructure projects. Access our DBE and HUB certificates.
Geotex carries the following Texas Department of Transportation Pre-Certifications
- 11.1.1 Roadway Construction Management and Inspection
- 12.1.1 Asphaltic Concrete
- 12.1.2 Portland Cement Concrete
- 12.1.3 Materials Engineering
- 12.1.4 Asphaltic Concrete Placement
- 12.1.5 Portland Cement Concrete Placement
- 12.1.6 Embankment/Subgrade/Backfill/Base Production
- 12.1.7 Embankment/Subgrade/Backfill/Base Placement
- 12.2.1 Plant Inspection and Testing
- 12.2.3 Precast Concrete Fabrication Plant Inspection/Testing
- 12.2.5 HMA Plant Inspection/Testing
- 12.4.1. Pavement Design
- 12.5.1. Pavement Evaluation
- 14.1.1 Soil Exploration
- 14.2.1. Geotechnical Testing
- 14.3.1 Transportation Foundation Studies
- 14.4.1 Building Foundation Studies
- 14.5.1 Evaluation & Design of Geotechnical Related Structures